[Mod Request] Horizon Forbidden West

Headbanger1984

I just went back and took a closer look at the Zero Dawn mods. It would seem that certian "men of culture" mods have been removed. 

A year, perhaps two years ago I noted a "shield-weaver armor" mod that now seems to be absent. You could say there was a complete lack of coverings, i recall laughing at it when I saw it. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I wasn't bothered. Nor did i see how it could be offensive considering onlyfans exsists.

Real women can voluntarily create and promote content that depicts them performing degrading acts to themselves. Why is it an issue for men to request or make a mod that simply restores the appearance of a video game protaganist from the previous installment of a franchise? 

Woke "politically correct authoritarianism" is a worn out old drum, it's time to move on already. We've been playing identity politics, ever since the pivot from occupy wallstreet, in 2011. After 13 years can we say if society, as a whole, is now more unified or more divided? The ultra wealthy have never been better, but what about the rest of us? 

20 minutes ago, tony8523061 said:

I just went back and took a closer look at the Zero Dawn mods. It would seem that certian "men of culture" mods have been removed. 

A year, perhaps two years ago I noted a "shield-weaver armor" mod that now seems to be absent. You could say there was a complete lack of coverings, i recall laughing at it when I saw it. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I wasn't bothered. Nor did i see how it could be offensive considering onlyfans exsists.

Real women can voluntarily create and promote content that depicts them performing degrading acts to themselves. Why is it an issue for men to request or make a mod that simply restores the appearance of a video game protaganist from the previous installment of a franchise? 

Woke "politically correct authoritarianism" is a worn out old drum, it's time to move on already. We've been playing identity politics, ever since the pivot from occupy wallstreet, in 2011. After 13 years can we say if society, as a whole, is now more unified or more divided? The ultra wealthy have never been better, but what about the rest of us? 

The only "shield-weaver armor" mod for Zero Dawn that i use is the one that Adds 4 sockets to the outfit since it doesn't have any. That way i can make it super OP.

193-1693850295-1612136681.png

I hate to say it but if I was a modder with the talent to create a face and body mod for this game I would stick it behind a paywall on Patreon because it would absolutely sell. If this site is truly blocking those mods it’s a pretty crappy thing to do considering what’s already on this site. It’s a bad look. Ah well. 

On 3/29/2024 at 6:16 PM, zverioniw said:

Need a mod where she stops coughing (remove the sound).

when i first read this i was like...do you mean the grunting when climbing lol but i think i know what you mean now, you mean the cough when you walk into some of the blight/red stuff?

1 hour ago, Built4anything said:

I hate to say it but if I was a modder with the talent to create a face and body mod for this game I would stick it behind a paywall on Patreon because it would absolutely sell. If this site is truly blocking those mods it’s a pretty crappy thing to do considering what’s already on this site. It’s a bad look. Ah well. 

So you're saying they are following the "Capcom" Trend where they try to ban single player mods for Horizon Forbidden West? And i thought Capcom was Nutty as a fruitcake when they said they want to remove single player mods for their games.

Can someone make a mod to adjust the camera zoom? I feel like the camera is too close when walking around, in combat, sneaking, and using focus. I would also love to move at normal speed when using focus.