[Mod Request] Horizon Forbidden West

Headbanger1984

Would really love a quicksave on the fly mod!! (for expample by pressing F5)

I like to prep against fights against big machines and really dislike having to setup everything again whenever I die because of a slow dodge somewhere.

I especially dislike that all the small mobs I killed earlier before the fight re-spawn and that all the parts tags disappear.

Please anyone who can fix a mod like this would be a lifesaver  ^ o ^

Edited by Mjuuh
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ahhtchoum said:

Will there be mods altering Aloy's face or are those mods not welcomed on Nexus ? Does anyone has a clear answer ?

I read contradictory information. 

Give it time. Modders are likely having to create thier own "mesh tools" before they can start making changes to characters or other in-game models and textures. Go check out the mods for ZD if you haven't done so already, we are likely to see similar mods for FW in the future.

• Like 1

Well the only mods i would like to use for this sequel are Aloy White Teeth and custom Eyes (I've been using green and it some how affects npc's eyes turning them from blue to green in the 1st game), Gameplay Tweaks and Menu and No Fog of War on Map cause I like to see the whole map and there won't be any location icons displayed though. You will still need to discover the locations yourself.

Is there a possibility for a mod that reduce the amount of talks from her ? Most of it it's during the gameplay when she is alone and / or when there is an enigma to solve, she'll just give the answer without letting us looking at it. 

Need a Mod to Control Weather and Time 

Need a Mod for slow walking! aloy runs all the time! 

Need a Mod for different camera distances to the character

Need Clothes Mods! Aloy with Modern clothes!

We need a few Aloy Appearance mods, and fast.

The longer it takes, the more credibility it gives to people suggesting NexusMods is blocking them (which I doubt, considering the mods available for HZD, BG3, CP2077, etc.), which makes NexusMods look like a very bad site.

Edited by Jllkprice

On 3/27/2024 at 8:01 PM, shobeirsun said:

Need a Mod to Control Weather and Time 

This i agree, cause all i'm seeing is reshade and game saves which is nice but not what i need at the moment and also Menu options:

• Entity spawning
  • Player entity editing (inventory, faction, coordinates, components)
  • Player camera entity editing (coordinates, components)
  • Cheats (freecam, noclip, infinite ammo, ...)
  • Quicksaves enabled through the "Saves" menu
  • Access to game debug settings and logs