Changing color of mask in outfit studio

I am working on converting several unp outfits that came with a follower as part of a personal project. After copying the cone weights, I am getting a "unweighted vertices" error. I was able to manually weight paint several of the meshes after removing the mask but several meshes are still affected because I have no idea where the mask is so I can paint it, with how dark the texture is I cannot make out the mask. Is there some way to make the mask bright orange so I can find the problem areas?

Use 'T' hotkey to toggle  the textures.   Makes masking and bone weight painting 100x easier.   

Other useful keys are:   W to toggle wireframe display.     Q to toggle vertex highlights.   (Especially useful that masked vertices are red, non-masked are green)  

Thank you for the advice.

I was able to completely fix one of the outfits. There is an accessory in the 2nd outfit that is not cooperating. I located the masked vertices with 2 to a unnoticeable area of the mesh but even if I invert the mask and blast the area with a weight brush those vertices will not take weights, I might need to find a equivalent accessory to replace it with.

OS brushes generally only work on the 'outside' of the mesh (as determined by the normals)    Because of this, some vertices can be real hard to get to for proper weight painting.    What I often end up doing is import a .nif into Blender (using PyNiFly) and edit it there.

I was able to get it brushed. After loading in game, I found that the thighbone weights did not look good for a book on the hip, so I changed to one of the spine weights and was able to make it work first time. Maybe it was something about that bone that was not cooperating.