[Mod Request] Dragon's Dogma 2 - Remove Dragon Forging Visual Effect/Texture

darksoul9669

Dragon's Dogma 2 features a pretty garish pulsing texture that goes over your equipment when you dragon forge it. Removing this effect would be great since its such an eye sore.

• Like 3

Chipping in to say would like to see a mod to disable Dragon Forged effect as well.

For reference, here is an Imgur link I made which compares the same armor set with and without the Dragon Forged effect. 

https://imgur.com/a/Y2zx4Pu

You can see that the armor and weapon with the effect look somewhat dirty, or even rusty, under certain lighting and some detail in the armor's etchings are lost due to the additional bump mappings going over the armor.

Edited by yin111

Yep, i would like this too.

Hopefully i noticed it before getting the last equipments, but now i only use the first three upgrades cause i think it looks bad with dragonforged.

On weapons i can accept it tho.

• Like 1

Just another rando adding a vote for this mod to be a thing.  The effect looks SO BAD, I've been hopping on the site multiple times a day hoping to see this mod in the recently added section ever since I dragonforged my gear.

I'm a simple being; I see cool armor and i want to wear it. To make it viable, I upgrade armor. Get armor dragonforged and I get PUNISHED by having my armor absolutely SMEARED, nay, BESMERCHED by Jasper the friendly ghosts' ECTOPLASM all over my clothing.

Pls, I want it gone, don't have money to buy another set 😞, gotta feed my Saurians at home.