Skyrim SE crashing on startup

98OneofMany57

Hi
I´m new to modding and just added a few more mods to my game to make it harder and improve the combat a little. Now whenever I launch the game it crashes. I installed trainwreck since I heard it´s supposed to help with figuring out the cause for crashes but to be honest I have no idea what to make of the crashlog. I would really appreciate any help with this issue. 

I posted the crashlog on pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ALUG5way

Also please keep the explanation simple since I have next to no experience with modding. Thank you in advance!

Check your load order.  A crash on load is usually a "missing master" problem -- meaning a mod is either missing another mod it depends on, or it's loaded before its master(s) when it should be after.

LOOT can do this sorting for you.  To a large extent, it knows which mods need to come before or after other mods.  And you can set custom rules in it too, if you have any mods it doesn't know enough about.

Also, what mod manager are you using, if any?  Vortex, Mod Organizer, Wrye Bash, and NMM can all warn of this problem.

And if you want to know more, there are Skyrim forums here too, under Game Communities > Skyrim up top of the forum pages.

Edited by AaronOfMpls