Skipping the entry test to the College of Winterhold

I'm currently doing a playthrough focusing on 2H and Heavy Armor (playing as an Orc), and I don't want to go through the hassle of doing entry test to join the College. I'm not going to do that questline, so I don't want to have 'First Lessons' marked as incomplete forever once I've started Dawnguard. Is there a mod that lets me bypass the test by simply saying "I want to talk to the librarian." or something like that? Ik that I can just noclip or use commands to get through the gate and into the College, but I don't want to do that unless I have to.

Edited by TheCheeseman05

3 hours ago, 7531Leonidas said:

Take a look at College of Winterhold - Quest Expansion https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66666.  I believe that it allows you to state that you are Dragonborn, and gain admittance.  It also has a few other tweaks that you might choose, instead.

Not a bad idea, maybe.

Though even in an unmodded game, you can get admitted for being the Dragonborn if you're on/have done Elder Knowledge, since your dragon shouts are a kind of magic that almost nobody else in-universe is proficient at.  (And searching around, Improved College Entry moves the Dragonborn requirement back to completing The Way of the Voice, while College of Winterhold Entry Requirements lets you say you're Dragonborn even after learning your first shout.)  But yah, you'll still have First Lessons starting, whether or not you choose to finish it.

And that option won't be available if you're doing Dawnguard before the main quest, or without it entirely (e.g., via In Your Shadow shutting the main quest off).

21 hours ago, 7531Leonidas said:

Take a look at College of Winterhold - Quest Expansion https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66666.  I believe that it allows you to state that you are Dragonborn, and gain admittance.  It also has a few other tweaks that you might choose, instead.

17 hours ago, AaronOfMpls said:

Not a bad idea, maybe.

Though even in an unmodded game, you can get admitted for being the Dragonborn if you're on/have done Elder Knowledge, since your dragon shouts are a kind of magic that almost nobody else in-universe is proficient at.  (And searching around, Improved College Entry moves the Dragonborn requirement back to completing The Way of the Voice, while College of Winterhold Entry Requirements lets you say you're Dragonborn even after learning your first shout.)  But yah, you'll still have First Lessons starting, whether or not you choose to finish it.

And that option won't be available if you're doing Dawnguard before the main quest, or without it entirely (e.g., via In Your Shadow shutting the main quest off).

Thanks! I'll check these out.