Remove white/yellow visual effect around characters in bird view (isometric view)

p4nc4cke2467

Hi,

Just something I tried to remove since I like to make my game look as "clean" as possible. However, I looked at the VFX file and I couldn't find any visual affect that was related to this. Not sure where I could possibly find this effect and how to remove it. If anyone has an idea it would be appreciated.

17 hours ago, HollownessDevoured said:

The rings? I made a mod to remove self and combat rings (others may have too). Just replace files with blank/transparent files instead.

I have removed the rings, they are in the VFX folder. I was referring to the white visual effect all character models have when you zoom out into bird view. Its not super important, but all models get a white visual effect around them when you enter the bird view mode, which I wanted to remove. I didn't find any related visual effect row related to this though.

5 hours ago, p4nc4cke2467 said:

I have removed the rings, they are in the VFX folder. I was referring to the white visual effect all character models have when you zoom out into bird view. Its not super important, but all models get a white visual effect around them when you enter the bird view mode, which I wanted to remove. I didn't find any related visual effect row related to this though.

I have no idea what this effect is; I guess I never zoomed far enough out.