Weird issue with a custom made preset! Casteless brand and tattoo on Dwarf Noble origin, casteless brand and no tattoo on Commoner origin?

Rezer3n

Hi. I'm encountering a strange issue after having created a custom preset in the Toolset, where my noble dwarf looks exactly the way I made him in the Toolset (without the darker lips, for some reason it won't show up in-game), but my commoner only has the casteless brand without the tattoo I gave him (https://imgur.com/a/n3MCAv3)

It must have something to do with the GFF error I would wager: "GFF file contains references. Shared references will no longer be shared." but I'm not savvy with this stuff. Can someone please help me?

I think that the character creator sometimes forces default tattoos (if it is a race that has a default tattoo Dalish Elf/Dwarf Commoner). I think I had a similar problem with Dalish elf when trying to use the DA2 Merrill tattoo, it kept forcing the default but I could select it in the tattoo section afterwards.

I always get that error it has never been an issue.

Cheers, but the custom tattoo won't show up in the in-game tattoo section, either. I have no idea what to do lol, is there maybe a way make said tattoo available for the in-game CC while also keeping the casteless brand? It would break immersion a fair bit if not 😕

I even un- and reinstalled the whole thing, all for nothing -_-

You can always add your tattoo via chargenmorphcfg.xml file or add your custom .mor via .das file (that is what I do to add custom earrings in beard slot).

edit: but the problem with a custom mor via .das file is it messes up the shapeshifting forms in the fade (so I remove the custom mor just for the fade: lost in dreams).

Edited by HollownessDevoured

Thank you, I'll try that! And whilst I have you here, do you know of a way I can give male characters makeup? Soon as I start the game the lips have reverted back to their normal colour. Dark lips work well to give my Warden a more menacing look I find