I'm trying to add custom armor into Cheat Room

Well, you could place another chest in that room as part of your mod, and place your armors in that chest.  Though that's going to be much easier to do in the Creation Kit than in xEdit.

Otherwise, your mod could add your armors to one of the leveled lists for an existing chest.  But then you -- and anyone downloading your mod -- would want to make a bashed patch (in Wrye Bash) to merge those changes with any others mods' changes to such lists.

Edited by AaronOfMpls

36 minutes ago, AaronOfMpls said:

Well, you could place another chest in that room as part of your mod, and place your armors in that chest.  Though that's going to be much easier to do in the Creation Kit than in xEdit.

Otherwise, your mod could add your armors to one of the leveled lists for an existing chest.  But then you -- and anyone downloading your mod -- would want to make a bashed patch (in Wrye Bash) to merge those changes with any others mods' changes to such lists.

And how do I do it through CK?

There's a bit about that here in an old thread.  (It's for LE, but the process is the same in SE.)

And the CK wiki has tutorial chapters on navigating the CK and placing objects in game, including containers like chests.

Edited by AaronOfMpls

If by 'cheat room' you mean QAsmoke, you, and you want to add your stuff to the "All Standard Armor" Dwemer Dresser:

Start CK,  load in your mod file.

In the 'Container'  section under 'World Objects', look for 'QAArmorContainer'   (000C2CD6)   Double-click to open it.   Move the window a bit to the side.

Now go into 'Armor' section under Items, and locate your mod armors you want to add to that chest.    Now, you just click an armor entry line in the Object Window and drag it into Item List section of the Container window.

If you rather want to add those armors to the 'All Dragonborn Armor' chest, you need to make sure you check Dragonborn.esm as one of masters, and in the Containers, look for 'DLC02QAArmorContainer'

Now, if you would rather use your own chest:

In the 'Containter' section under World Objects,  filter for word 'empty'.    Double click the container you would like to use, i.e. TreasBanditChestBossEmpty.   Change its ID to something else, i.e. "MyModArmorChest", and it's name to, say,  "Thomic Stridon Mod Armor", click OK, and when prompted, to Create a new form, choose yes.   Now double-click to open your just created container form, and click-drag the armors from your mod into its Item List as described above.

Now go to Cell View window, And among Interiors, look for 'QASmoke'.   Double click it to load it into Render window.   

Now, navigating this window can be a bit weird at first.    You use mouse wheel to zoom,    click mouse wheel and drag to pan around.    Hold Shift and just move your mouse in the render window to rotate your view.    When you find a good spot, click and drag the containter you created from Object Window directly into Render window, and to the spot where you want it.    It should align the chest to floor by default.
To rotate:   press 'W', click the blue circle and drag your mouse cursor to rotate the chest around Z axis.

To adjust position: press E, and click-drag the arrows to move the chest along a specific axis.    If you move it off the floor, press F to put it on floor.   

Hold S and click-drag anywhere on the chest to adjust its sze.

Be sure to save your plugin before exiting.

10 hours ago, scorrp10 said:

If by 'cheat room' you mean QAsmoke, you, and you want to add your stuff to the "All Standard Armor" Dwemer Dresser:

Start CK,  load in your mod file.

In the 'Container'  section under 'World Objects', look for 'QAArmorContainer'   (000C2CD6)   Double-click to open it.   Move the window a bit to the side.

Now go into 'Armor' section under Items, and locate your mod armors you want to add to that chest.    Now, you just click an armor entry line in the Object Window and drag it into Item List section of the Container window.

If you rather want to add those armors to the 'All Dragonborn Armor' chest, you need to make sure you check Dragonborn.esm as one of masters, and in the Containers, look for 'DLC02QAArmorContainer'

Now, if you would rather use your own chest:

In the 'Containter' section under World Objects,  filter for word 'empty'.    Double click the container you would like to use, i.e. TreasBanditChestBossEmpty.   Change its ID to something else, i.e. "MyModArmorChest", and it's name to, say,  "Thomic Stridon Mod Armor", click OK, and when prompted, to Create a new form, choose yes.   Now double-click to open your just created container form, and click-drag the armors from your mod into its Item List as described above.

Now go to Cell View window, And among Interiors, look for 'QASmoke'.   Double click it to load it into Render window.   

Now, navigating this window can be a bit weird at first.    You use mouse wheel to zoom,    click mouse wheel and drag to pan around.    Hold Shift and just move your mouse in the render window to rotate your view.    When you find a good spot, click and drag the containter you created from Object Window directly into Render window, and to the spot where you want it.    It should align the chest to floor by default.
To rotate:   press 'W', click the blue circle and drag your mouse cursor to rotate the chest around Z axis.

To adjust position: press E, and click-drag the arrows to move the chest along a specific axis.    If you move it off the floor, press F to put it on floor.   

Hold S and click-drag anywhere on the chest to adjust its sze.

Be sure to save your plugin before exiting.

I probably should have said this in the earlier post...
1. Yes, I mean the Cheat Room mod, not just the QASmoke room.
2. I'm also trying to port this custom armor into Xbox. The PC version of cheat room contains it when I run the two mods, however, it doesn't when playing the Xbox version. I must also say that I have a full set of custom armor, however it's only the helmet piece that isn't taking affect.
It's my understanding that a vast majority of users here use PC most of the time, but someone's help would be invaluable if it ends up working. 

Never dealt with XBOX, so no comment there.    Never used Cheat Room mod either.    However, the process should be the same - except you make sure that Cheat Room is checked as master for your plugin, and you drag and drop your chest into it.