I need help ASAP

ive been try for 2 week ive done most of every thing i came across to help it throws up codes like d3dx9_42.dll, steam_api64.dll, X3DAudio1_7.dll, XINPUT1_3.dll, but in the folder ive copy and pasted them in And still wont work 

thank and ive got both Skyrim and fallout4 on both steam and xbox ive installed from both and its like it wont even launch into the creation tool and when i do get the creation tool to simi launch it pops up a bunch of .dll i dont have ive installed for both steam and xbox and it still wont launch. could it be my pc isn't powerful enough ? or is it not decanting the file?

If you're running current versions (and haven't downgraded), you might need to "Verify integrity of game files" for both games in Steam, make sure nothing has gone missing from your install.

If that still doesn't work, then do the games work with no mods installed? 

(Back up your plugins.txt file somewhere, move the Data folder out of both games, then "verify integrity" of both again so unmodded Data gets re-downloaded.  Check if they run properly.  You can move the old Data folders' files (with your mods) back after this, as well as restore your plugins.txt again.  This is assuming you aren't using Mod Organizer to keep your mods' files elsewhere to begin with; if you are, then just make a MO profile with no mods loaded in the left pane.)

Edited by AaronOfMpls

On 4/20/2024 at 8:01 AM, VAPORIZERVAMP said:

thank and ive got both Skyrim and fallout4 on both steam and xbox ive installed from both and its like it wont even launch into the creation tool and when i do get the creation tool to simi launch it pops up a bunch of .dll i dont have ive installed for both steam and xbox and it still wont launch. could it be my pc isn't powerful enough ? or is it not decanting the file?

Are you using the right version of the creation kit? It is a long shot but it will not find a lot of things if the version of creation kit is not for your game, example if you are using AE creation kit on LE, I think some issues like this could happen, however I don't know if that is even possible.

Edited by SkyrimThiago