⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Bijin NPCs Body Physics not working (BHUNP)

Metropolisz

I've installed BHUNP with Bijin Wives/Warmaidens/Npcs and got the physics to work before but after installing some mods it doesn't work anymore. Anybody would be willing to look into the problem for me?

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
_ResourcePack.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
iWant Widgets.esl
Campfire.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
BaboYgnordPatch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Full Magic Scaling.esp
XPMSE.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
nwsJennaFollower.esp
JK's Riverfall Cottage.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Winter.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
CraftingSupplies_AIO_ALL.esp
ToneyCraftingResource2.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
RichMerchantsSkyrim_x5.esp
Survival Mode Patches - Campfire.esp
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
FasterHorses.esp
OStim.esp
BHUNP3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
survivalmodefasttravel.esp
OStimCommunityResource.esp
Devour.esp
OCum.esp
OSmp.esp
Jewelry limiter.esp
QwibLantern.esp
100pMaxPickpocketChance.esp
oComfort.esp
OMerchants.esp
ORomance.esp
ORomancePlus.esp
OStim Romance.esp
OVirginity.esp
MoreSalt.esp
DismissSteward.esp
Fashions of the Banditry.esp
Fashions_Of_The_Huntsmen.esp
ForswornVarietyArmorPack.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
BHUNP Skyrim Vanilla Outfits.esp

You have to be more specific.     Are you talking about body physics when nude or clothed?    Bijins  generally share body mesh per category (Warmaidens/Wives/NPCs)   I.e. Aela, Ria, Njada, Beleval etc  nude torso's  all point at actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens\femalebody_1.nif, which by default is a basic CBBE or UUNP body  (chosen via FOMOD) .    If you want their nude bodies to have physics, you would have to replace these meshes with 3BA or BHUNP ones,  best done via a Bijin BodySlides add-on

However, if you are talking about body physics while dressed, that really has noting to do with Bijins, but with clothes/armor mods.    Bijins wear vanilla armors,  nothing custom, so you need to check whichever vanilla armor replacer mod you installed last.    I see you got 'BHUNP Skyrim Vanilla Outfits.esp',  which I suppose is a replacer.    But maybe you since installed another replacer that defaults to non-physics meshes for compatibility.    All you likely need is to rebuild the physics armor meshes of your choice in BodySlide.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scorrp10 said:

You have to be more specific.     Are you talking about body physics when nude or clothed?    Bijins  generally share body mesh per category (Warmaidens/Wives/NPCs)   I.e. Aela, Ria, Njada, Beleval etc  nude torso's  all point at actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens\femalebody_1.nif, which by default is a basic CBBE or UUNP body  (chosen via FOMOD) .    If you want their nude bodies to have physics, you would have to replace these meshes with 3BA or BHUNP ones,  best done via a Bijin BodySlides add-on

However, if you are talking about body physics while dressed, that really has noting to do with Bijins, but with clothes/armor mods.    Bijins wear vanilla armors,  nothing custom, so you need to check whichever vanilla armor replacer mod you installed last.    I see you got 'BHUNP Skyrim Vanilla Outfits.esp',  which I suppose is a replacer.    But maybe you since installed another replacer that defaults to non-physics meshes for compatibility.    All you likely need is to rebuild the physics armor meshes of your choice in BodySlide.

The armors worked just fine from what I've experienced, the problem is with the naked body of the Bijin NPCs 

It can happen because of two things: either the Bijins.esps are being  overloaded by some other .esp that points to a different nude body mesh.    Speaking of which, weird that you have both Bijio AIO.esp and the category ones - pretty sure it is an either-or proposition.

OR, your Bijin body meshes got overwritten somehow.    Either they have reverted to original files, or something else overwrote them.