NPC's and Wildlife Not Respawning

DirebearCoat

I don't know if this is a problem at the other HearthFire Homes, but I'm seeing this at Lakeview Manor.  The deer, wolves and Mudcrabs aren't respawning.  Also, the conjuror at the bottom of the hill, below the manor, isn't respawning either.  The bandits at that checkpoint haven't respawned, and neither has that bear on the road just past the checkpoint.

What can I do to make them start respawning again?  Also, if it is a problem at the other Hearthfire Homes, is the fix the same (assuming there is a fix), or do they require different fixes?

• Like 1

FWIW, there are more than a few mods that affect these locations, some are here on the Nexus (Skyrim Realistic Conquering - SRC is one example), and others on Arthmoor's AFK mods site, and various other sites.  Do you have any mods installed?  I even have an older, small mod that stops the random attacks at Hearthfire homes.

Thanks for your reply!

I do have mods installed, but this is my second play through.  The first time I played through, I didn't have any mods, and the same thing happened then.  I didn't even have the Unofficial Patch installed.  For a long time nothing respawned, then one day the respawns resumed, then the respawns stopped again.

This is my second play through.  This time, I have mods installed, and I'm seeing the issue again.  So, in my case, I don't think it's the mods, but I'll look into it, just the same.

(Sorry if you know/tried this already, but I figure, might as well rule out the simple stuff...)

Most outdoor cells will respawn after you're away from them for 10 (in-game) days.  If you come back to them sooner than that, their respawn timer will reset.

Did you stay away longer than 10 days?

Edited by AaronOfMpls

Just to be safe, I went to Lakeview Manor 11 in-game days later.  Sure enough, everything had respawned.  Thanks!  I learned something new!  However, there were a few odd happenings, inside the house, but I'll post about it separately.