Fallout 4 script extender not working

Raivick

Fallout 4 was recently patched and the script extender hasn't been updated to match the new game version yet, which is why it isn't working.

You'll either have to wait for it to update (no time estimates have been given on this yet) or "roll-back" your game version to a previous one. There's a few guides and files available on-site to help with that if you choose to try it.

I prevented the game from updating. I installed this mod pack 3 weeks ago and it was doing the same thing then as well. I talked to one of the mod pack creators and he said it has to be a Vortex issue.

2 hours ago, Raivick said:

I prevented the game from updating. I installed this mod pack 3 weeks ago and it was doing the same thing then as well. I talked to one of the mod pack creators and he said it has to be a Vortex issue.

If you feel something has gone wrong during F4SE installation, you can install F4SE manually from f4se.silverlock.org (old official F4SE site) or from nexusmods.

The installation steps are available in readme.txt but basically you have to extract the downloaded archive, the .7z file to your Fallout 4 installation folder. So, for example f4se_loader.exe must be in the same folder as Fallout4.exe. Launch the game with f4se_loader.exe.

Edited by LarannKiar