RE Framework and Dragon's Dogma 2 MOD

Posted (edited)

Hi!

I'm playing Dragon's Dogma 2 with the Path Tracing mod, but I have a question. Is there a way to save my Ray Tracing configuration? Every time I start the game, I need to set it up manually again. It would be great if I could save my changes.

Thanks!

Edited by Rafael135259
Corrected typos, Improved clarity, Added punctuation

I don't have Dragon's Dogma 2, unfortunately.

But if you don't get an answer here, you could ask in the Dragon's Dogma 2 section here.  At the top of any forum page, go to Game Communities > Dragon's Dogma 2 (maybe sort by name if you're not seeing it right away), and click Join Community if you want to post there.

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 10:49 PM, AaronOfMpls said:

I don't have Dragon's Dogma 2, unfortunately.

But if you don't get an answer here, you could ask in the Dragon's Dogma 2 section here.  At the top of any forum page, go to Game Communities > Dragon's Dogma 2 (maybe sort by name if you're not seeing it right away), and click Join Community if you want to post there.

Edited: It's ok. I found a way to do what I asked and I am sharing here: Just change everything you want on re2_fw_config file inside Dragon's Dogma 2 folder.  Edit what you want to chance and It will be your new "default", so you wouldn't need to manually chance all settings everytime you enter the game.

Edited by Rafael135259