Help me!

xlghostlx

Hi guys! I need help with finding a mod or someone can help me make (Better if someone make cuz im not good making mod).

So i play with 3rd person and most of the time TNR Shoulder Lamp but is a bit stressing cuz it (ofc) point where the charachter is, this is the best option when i'm in first person (Combat cuz i use State base Camera mod), so i was wondering (thinking) if is possible to have a mod with EYEBOT companion and he cast the flashlight where follows the camera rotation instead of the Character. 

Or if exist a better flashlight mod (i know pipboy flashlight but i want something more immersive. I don't reall like the beam out from nowhere)

thank you in advice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2024 at 11:54 PM, psywarrior84 said:

Try this mod, it's one I always use. Pip-Boy Flashlight (Pipboy - Power Armor - Lamp Overhaul)

Thanks, but actually this cannot solve my issue, since i was looking for some flashlight that actually move where my camera is and not where my body is point at. Since i'm using d98r that is an "EAR" flashlight would have been very cool if i could make the player head tracking the camera center, imho very immersive.

EDIT: like this Look what you see - Camera head tracking SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) in combination with D98R Tac Light at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)