Hear me out. Xenomorph Deathclaw Replacer/or variant.

I was finally getting around to saving Preston and company after screwing around on this new run of mine when I got to the Deathclaw battle. I was running "Better Stronger Faster Deathclaws" and "Better Power Armor" so I could really enjoy the battle when it grabbed me and roared in my face. I've seen this animation over a hundred of times by now but I had just recently played an Alien Game and the idea clicked in my head. Why not a Xenomorph replacer? With some kinda on-hit trigger to deal damage, to emulate acid splashes, during melee. And if one could manage it, have it hang off the walls like a radroach in certain areas before gunning for you like you're fresh supper.

I thought, "THAT WOULD BE SICK!" before thinking "AND F#@KED UP AND TERRIFYING!!!" and then "Why hasn't anyone done this yet?"

And kinda figured it would be hard or something. But I wanted to find out why or why not and stuff.

So now that you've heard me out, thoughts?

1 hour ago, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

unless.... you modeled it after Fallout 2s "aliens".

... The Wanamingos... It's been so long since I've played 2, but that fits. They got a queen, she lays eggs... it would make sense... kinda. Jowana-morphs would be cool... except the chosen one pretty much purged them off the face of the earth. Maybe an enclave or institute experiment to recreate them gone wrong and they escaped containment? Could make the acid a spontaneous mutation, while they were fiddling around with the genes, that ate through their test chambers allowing them to escape. Would give a reason for the acidity at least. 

18 hours ago, B1ackB0n35 said:

... The Wanamingos... It's been so long since I've played 2, but that fits. They got a queen, she lays eggs... it would make sense... kinda. Jowana-morphs would be cool... except the chosen one pretty much purged them off the face of the earth. Maybe an enclave or institute experiment to recreate them gone wrong and they escaped containment? Could make the acid a spontaneous mutation, while they were fiddling around with the genes, that ate through their test chambers allowing them to escape. Would give a reason for the acidity at least. 

I dont think the chosen one ever purged them.

he killed some and in the restoration mod found and killed a queen where they had been an EPA experiment.

But clearly many had escaped and they would be sure to keep spreading, unless the other threats in the wasteland such as deathclaws simply outcompeted them.

The Colonial Marines mod has xenomorphs, in it:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25070?tab=description

I think it also had face huggers which used the rad roach animations. You could probably use the creatures in that mod to  make a replacer mod fairly easily . It's an older mod so I'm not sure if the mod author is still around but the permissions on the mod page are open provided you credit the stuff you use (although I would recommend  at least trying to get in touch with the mod author anyways).