SPS Updates and Discusstion

TheOzoneHole

ComVlad check my scripting here would you?

BEGIN kwhoringgs1

; fine reduced when player with guard.

Long fine

Long temp

set fine to GetPCCrimelevel

set temp to Random, 30

set temp to ((fine * temp) / 50)

set fine to (fine - temp)

if (fine < 0)

set fine to 0

endif

set temp to Random, 100

set temp to (temp + (GetLuck/10))

if (temp <= 15)

Player->AddSpell "Chills"

else

endif

PCForce3rdPerson

player->ModCurrentFatigue, -150

setPCCrimelevel, fine

messagebox "Fine reduced to %.0f, and consider yourself lucky.", fine

StopScript kwhoringgs1

END kwhoringgs1

I merged the GS script and the kwhoring1 and eliminated the parts that weren't needed. I think this should work, but I haven't tested it yet.

Edit: Okay, I've changed the death penalty gold to 10k, and added in the results choice for the reduction. While there is only one script this time, thank the Nine, I'm still going to put in a few different dialogues. Once again, you can't do it if you've got a disease or are part of a beast race. These are all greetings, so it will conflict with other mods that change the "Crime" greetings.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bout the lack of feedback on the new addons, life got busy quick this past week (I could have sworn college seemed like a good idea when i signed up last year). The script looks fine to me with the only noticeable change being that you moved the setPcCrimeLevel and the message box closer to the end but i don't think that affects anything. If i got enough time i'll try to paste the script into the esp for gs i already have and test it that way. so are you going to throw in different scripts for different levels of "pay" like in the main sps or are you planning to leave it as 1script with different text? In case of the former all taht gs does is simply use a smaller value for the temp Random Variable. The new addons are great as well, awesome to have the full "client" list available

Sorry bout the lack of feedback on the new addons, life got busy quick this past week (I could have sworn college seemed like a good idea when i signed up last year). The script looks fine to me with the only noticeable change being that you moved the setPcCrimeLevel and the message box closer to the end but i don't think that affects anything. If i got enough time i'll try to paste the script into the esp for gs i already have and test it that way. so are you going to throw in different scripts for different levels of "pay" like in the main sps or are you planning to leave it as 1script with different text? In case of the former all taht gs does is simply use a smaller value for the temp Random Variable. The new addons are great as well, awesome to have the full "client" list available

Yees, that college thing. I'm back in class as well, but the sched isn't as nasty this time as the last two symesters, so I've still got time to mod. I don't think the message box placement really matters, as the entire thing runs while the dialogue window is open. And because the part where the fine reduction is figgured out is:

set temp to Random, 30

and the part for the disease is:

set temp to Random, 100

there shouldn't be a problem (the CS didn't seem to care so...). I'm thinking of upping the disease chance from 15 to 25. I'm also still looking for a way to make the in game time change, but the author of the scripting guide still hasn't msged me back. I want to force un-equip the players clothing, but I can only find force equip. (Which will be helpful in the slave mod, but not here.) Mostly at the moment I'm playing morrowind rather than modding for it, and I need to read that OB dialogue tutorial, but I've not gotten around to it yet.

Posted by Elkat on Enmesharra's Reffuge:

Well I was playing Morrowind and found that I was a little short on gold (which is surprisingly alot of the time). I also happen to playing using the R+V Moka companion, who, when I just look at her "assets" I just wish I could put them to good use. It then donned on me: what if you could pimp out your companions? I know their's mods where you prostitute yourself, but come on, do you really want to be labelled by your NPC peers as a angel? What if you could get rich and not be forced to sacrifice your morals? Perfect right.

The catch is, if this were to become a mod, you'd have to make your own companions (since I severely doubt most modders are willing to let you use their companion for such a mod) though it's for the best since you'd have probably write up a pretty unique script compared to most companion scripts.

Well some of you who want a little challenge, how about you have to serve some important clientele with some specific tastes? You just can't hand them whatever companion you hapen to have on hand, can you? No, you'd have to find a girl (or maybe guy) that fits his tastes? Also, slavery may be legal, but I severly doubt prostitution would. You have to keep your business under wraps, right- maybe join a secret guild? There's much potential and you (usually) wouldn't have to raise a sword (gasp!)

Of course, what fun would be to have "hoes" if you can't tap them yourself? Ofcourse this would be severely harder and might require the return of some popular programs by Mr. Cello (though I'd prefer to not recycle another modder's work).

Well this is just a concept, so give your thoughts. Maybe if I have some spare time, I might consider making a mod if I can some help (I'll most likely need new meshes which neither I or my friend whose currently learning the art of meshing can currently do)

I have taken this as somewhat of a challenge, while it won't be quite as complex as Elkat might like (I'm not even going to try and mesh this) I'll most certanly consider making this in the future.

In regards to the force unequip command could you instead use force equip to cause the player to equip nothing? or is there a script command to remove something from inventory without dropping it so you can use force equip to equip a set of clothing and then have the next line in the script delete it from the player inventory leaving them wearing nothing?

In regards to the force unequip command could you instead use force equip to cause the player to equip nothing? or is there a script command to remove something from inventory without dropping it so you can use force equip to equip a set of clothing and then have the next line in the script delete it from the player inventory leaving them wearing nothing?

I could, but I need to read those sections a bit more closely before I try something like that. I want the player to be able to re-equip their clothing later. Same with npcs, they need to put their clothes back on when finished. I think I'm going to hold off on the PC as a Slave mod, I know someone else who is working on one and I've been looking forward to his work for a while. (Sadly he seems to have dropped out of sight and the last update was over a year ago...but I'll keep hoping.)

This wouldnt happen to be Infernal Rapture would it?(yeah i checked up on enmesherra's forum recently). On the upshot i noticed that FallenWarrior showed some activity earlier this month and his mod looks pretty interesting(on paper at least).

Edit: Does the lack of SPS player as slave mod mean you won't be doing guards or is that project still potentially forthcoming?

This wouldnt happen to be Infernal Rapture would it?(yeah i checked up on enmesherra's forum recently). On the upshot i noticed that FallenWarrior showed some activity earlier this month and his mod looks pretty interesting(on paper at least).

Edit: Does the lack of SPS player as slave mod mean you won't be doing guards or is that project still potentially forthcoming?

No it isn't IR. I'd love to see it come out, but I don't hold out much hope for it considering how large the mod is and the fact that the author doesn't have much (if any) help.

I'm still doing the guards and slaves mods, I think I'm going to work on both of those and CT all at the same time. CT isn't all that big, but Guards and Slaves are larger. Enmesherra is the one making the play as a slave mod that I'm interested in. He posted some screens on AGM before it went down and what he showed was VERY interesting. Tes69 (I think) is making a Prostitute guild which I'm looking at as well. It won't be like the one I'm planning, and I might talk to her(?) about a merger with the main SPS mod. That would save us both some effort and some time. I'll think about that, but I don't really expect it to happen, I'm just to independent for that, to set on doing things my own way.

No news on any SPS add-ons, I haven't done any work on them or gotten around to reading that Oblivion dialogue page. I've been spending a lot of time at both GVZ and Enmesherra's Reffuge, so there hasn't been much time for modding. Painting seems to be done for now, so that is one thing I don't need to worry about anylonger.

Edit: :D BIG thanks to Jac, who forwarded the info on how to make the game time advance using a script!

Nothing new on the sps front, either Morrowind or Oblivion. I've been feeling rather o_O and kinda :confused: and a bit :sick: which is making me very :sleep: -y. So aside from my general feeling of :yucky: -ness, I've been :sleep: -ing a lot. The weather has been freeky around here the last few days, which hasn't helped. My free time has been spent playing through Mass Effect (I'm only two achievements away from full points! :woot: ) but I should be getting back to modding soon. I think my brain is missing the modding, I've been having a lot more sex dreams than normal. Moving houses, Telvanni towers, crazy stuff. By next week this time I should have something to report.

Edit: Done some scripting work, and a bit of dialogue but nothing much. HW & RL are getting in the way at the presant time. Papers are starting to come down as the weather gets worse (It was so nice out even in early October last year, what happened to that type of weather?), so an ever increasing amount of my time will have to be devoted to getting that done.

• 1 month later...
Jeez has it really been almost a month? Sorry bout my lack of an earlier reply, a combination of school and a reborn interest in tabletop gaming meant that I haven't really been keeping up to date pc matters lately. And I definitely hear you about papers starting to add up now that midterms are approaching. Still any updates on slaves and/or guards? or any of your other projects for that matter?