New to modding and looking for suggestions

Coluk003

Hello,

So since the show came out I've been playing FO4 on PS5 and there are somethings that just bug me about the game. So im going to buy the GOTY addition on GOG but  im looking for some, what id call quality of life mods for the game.

1.Just to make the overall game look better, brighter and such. This is subjective and if I can find the YT video I watched I may know of one.

2. Is there a mod for farming where I can assign people to more than one item at a time in a settlement?

3. Is there a mod that shows the weapon you have and compares it to a new one?

4. A mod that forces the companion to actually follow you. Im specifically talking about dogmeat, and others, they tend to either get in the dang way, or are off on thier.

5 A mod that identifies items not picked up yet on a corpse? Sometimes i get turned around and swear they disappeared on me 🙂

6. A Mod to see where your companion is in the area. Sometimes Ill tell them to stay and forget or downright lose them when they find an item.

I think that is all for now. Thank you to anyone who can lend a hand in these Mods.

Welcome, Coluk! 👋

The FO4 forums here might have some suggestions.  Click on Game Communites at the top of any forum page, then Join Community on Fallout 4 to post there.

Guest deleted156886133
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Coluk003 said:

there are somethings that just bug me about the game

I can commiserate a bit with you. When the series Fallout 4 premiered, the Luna Games app made Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas available via my Amazon Firestick. I gave each of them a try and was put off by the targeting system in either Fallout 3 or New Vegas. I forget which. It was when you meet a female NPC in the saloon and she takes you out back for target practice, shooting bottles off a fence, and then takes you hunting. I couldn't get a handle on it. In the game Elex 2, you can enable targeting assistance in the game options and that will automatically lock onto any in-range enemies. A mod that functions similarly would be fantastic. But, alas, that's impossible for me due to the game being hosted elsewhere. And there's no way that I know of to tweak the game controller's sensitivities either.

I loved Elex 2, by the way.

Anyways, welcome to Nexus and I hope you find something to your liking.

Edited by UsernameWithA9