Sustenance Gameplay Options and Unable to Pick Up Loose or Dropped Items

Keelo6969

Having an issue with the Sustenance Gamelplay option, when applied I get the time and icon on the right, bit the description lines all say "Look Up Failed', they 3 esm's BGS00006, etc. Are at rop of load order as at the bpttom rhe options never showed up in settings. The other issue is since the update, I can no longer pick up loose items.  Items in containers and on bodies are fine, but if I drop an item, I cant pick it up. No item tag or option appears. They are highlighted in scanner mode though.  I know theses probs are from some mods, but not sure what type of mod(s) would cause this? I'll keep trying to figure it out, but if anyone has run into these issues and the mod that is causing it (if known).  Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info, did a quick search on my interface mods and found out that Star UI is the reaaon.  So that solves the picking up lprob.  Now if I can figure out the " Look up failed"  .

Lookup Failed means the game can't find the strings files for certain game records. Check your ..\Starfield\Data folder and see if there's a Strings folder in it. Rename it if it does to make the game load the strings from the ba2 archives that come with the vanilla game, instead of the loose files found in the Strings folder (which are probably mod added). If you don't have such folder, then you may have an earlier mod that became incompatible with the new update somehow.

• 3 weeks later...