Making precombines?

Pellape

I did follow a video about how to make precombines in CK, and I do succeed time to time but I also fail time to time so what am I doing wrong?

77985963-1717494974.jpg

I will try to explain exactly how I did it as in my first trial, I succeeded and everything worked perfect and I made some more editing and made new precombines and now it look like this above, as the meshes flicker between visible and invisible.

In the video I looked at on Youtube, they say we should do it in the following steps:

1. World \ Precombine current cell

2. Visibility \ Create Visibility for the loaded area. (Did try current cell as well)

3. Visibility \ Create Visibility Precombines for the current cell.

4. Save and create archive

I just did this as well for the Concorde Museum, which was corrupt in the latest PRP release, at least for me and now it looks perfect. So why does it works sometimes and some times not? There must be an optimal way of doing this?

I also had this mod installed with new precombines and it sure made it worse. PHP and PRP - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46403

The previous version did work okay in a previous version but with a new play through, none of them works as expected, which is very odd and it sure kills immersion. So does anyone else have those issues or am I doing it wrong?

I have never been able to get PRP working without flickering and disappearing meshes somewhere especially in Sanctuary. The problem with PRP is it is a one size fits all, replace all of the vanilla data broken or not solution. I hate flickering more than FPS drop So I gave up and stopped trying to repair them with PRP and leaned the other way by installing a settlement expansion mod that disables them in ALL settlement cells. The only previs repair i have now comes with mods that intentionally break them. I also removed any mod from my list that intentionally breaks them and doesn't include a repair.

Do I have some frame rate drops now? You betcha but there is no flickering anywhere in my game.