help massive problem

conerin136

You have probably installed a mod wrong. :wallbash: First check the last mod you installed - you did only install one at a time didn't you, and test it to be sure it worked before installing another? :whistling:

Many mods require the latest patch or OBSE to work. Check the documentation , it should say what is required. :thumbsup:

If you need more help, please show us a load order of all of your mods. And let us know if you use OBMM, OBSE etc. :yes:

You may want to disable all mods, then see did it worked. bben46 is right, you may show us a load order of all your mods. My experience thinks either is mod conflict, or a load order. It's rare that some mods create fatal problem.

Did you install everything(meshes, textures) correctly? Or maybe it's when Archive Invalidation went wrong.

**You cannot 'disable' body replacer unless you delete replacing meshes and textures completely.

no when i disable it there is still the same problem

no i dont 'love' this mod i just wanted for some armour that i didnt even get

manually delete the related files if you haven't already. If problem persists do you have a back-up save before mod was added?

manually delete the related files if you haven't already. If problem persists do you have a back-up save before mod was added?

yes thanks

yes thanks

let us know what happens! :biggrin: