Requesting Ship part Stat editing In starfield.

yuppa396

Yeah,I am surprised NO ONE has done this one yet in all honesty. I tried to DL the CK and I  do not have a top of the line PC. I am not personally asking for anything myself,but the community.Console players and PC players would prolly like to be able to use 2 reactors,or use a laser thats able to shoot 10,000 range or STACK weapons and parts. Anyway Appreciate the modders here and wish everyone a great day.

Erm, there are already mods that do that, allow you to have multiple reactors.  Mods that remove all ship builder limitations.  I like Ultimate Shipyards Unlocked.

Add fShipBuilderModuleOverlapTolerance=-20 under [Spaceship] in StarfieldCustom.ini allows you to stack parts.  It takes a little practice, but it's not hard.  I've been stacking my reactors and grav drives forever.

There are mods with extended weapon ranges, or new weapons with ridiculous ranges and damage.  Or spend five minutes with xEdit and you can do it yourself.

Here's the thing.  Since the CK dropped we are seeing a ton of "new" mods which just repeat things that were done ages ago.  There's very little "new" about the majority of them.  Go look at the older stuff.  Everything you are asking for is already there.