Cannot buy ONE month premium?

Gygax82

Why can i NOT pay for JUST one months premium??

I select the ONE MONTH option then i  cannot continue because nothing happens page stays blan k[see screen shot attached]

as you can see the option to pay for a YEARS membership is available to be completed however i do NOT want a years memebership

Browsers i have tried with: Firefox,Opera GX and MS Edge[ i will NOT use the virus called chrome] with and without my securoty add-ons and nothing works

Does Nexusmods NOT want peoplle buying premium???

or are we expected to just suck it up and by a year pass that we just DO NOT want?

if thats the case it aint happening ever and i will have to re-evaluuate my use of this site as i will NOT be FORCED to pay for a years pass that i just dont want

Screenshot 2024-06-17 143623.png

Edited by Gygax82
visable personal email address

Posted (edited)

So, what happens exactly if you enter your details and hit continue?

You do know that monthly is correctly selected in your screenshot, right?

don't know because I'm NOT willing to risk paying for a year because the system is super stupid

if I don't get an official response they won't my get money and I will download the 2k plus Nolvus mods manually...which I am NOT looking forward to but it's better than being ripped off by a badly designed payment system

Edited by Gygax82
missed words

You can buy a single month by starting a 1-month plan and then cancelling the renewal immediately. You will only be charged for an annual subscription if you select that option. To be safe, make sure you read amount at the bottom of the page before confirming the purchase. 

46 minutes ago, Pickysaurus said:

You can buy a single month by starting a 1-month plan and then cancelling the renewal immediately. You will only be charged for an annual subscription if you select that option. To be safe, make sure you read amount at the bottom of the page before confirming the purchase. 

I do have the ONE-month option selected

the issue as shown in the attached picture is I cannot add my payment info on the ONE MONTH plan side as there is nowhere on the page to add them except for the YEARLY option

Screenshot2024-06-17143623.thumb.png.0c53d92d5c7e39871e2ffd08af350092.png

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, showler said:

You don't do anything on that side.  Choose yearly, the info stays on the left, the information/price on the right changes.  Choose monthly, the info stays on the left, the information/price on the right changes.

This isn't a THEM problem, it's a YOU problem.  Just look at the radio button that's highlighted and the price.  It's incredibly obvious which one you are purchasing.

I disagree MOST sane places that have tiered options do NOT side by side with the payment inputs being on the MORE expensive side they use a drop-down system that is more user-friendly than this idiocy...It's almost like they designed it to f*#@ people up and make them pay more

If I follow your suggestion and the system steals a year's payment[because that's where the payment inputs are] are you gonna refund me? some how i don't think so

Edited by Gygax82

1 hour ago, Gygax82 said:

I do have the ONE-month option selected

the issue as shown in the attached picture is I cannot add my payment info on the ONE MONTH plan side as there is nowhere on the page to add them except for the YEARLY option

Screenshot2024-06-17143623.thumb.png.0c53d92d5c7e39871e2ffd08af350092.png

Oh I see now, you're getting confused by the columns.... that's worth mentioning to the designers (@mfPixel).

The monthly/annual selector is completely separate from the rest of the form below it. 

The subtotal, tax and total reflects what you'll actually be charged. 

You will only be charged the amounts shown in this section. 

In order to add your payment details you need to fill out the 3 fields above the "Continue" button. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, showler said:

Nobody, literally nobody I've ever seen on these forums has been as obtuse as you regarding this setup.

And for sure nobody has ever had as nasty an attitude as you toward a mistake on YOUR part as you have displayed here.

I really don't care if you buy Premium or not. 

I like to control MY funds and prefer NOT being ripped off by bad UX/UI if that's a problem for you well too bad because I'm not changing who I am to appease some random forum  poster who didn't even need to respond to the post so if I'm not the kind of person[aka doormat] you like block me and move on cause your never gonna change me so you feel all nice and fuzzy