Clipping

Blinkybubs

Is there a specific type of mod that would cause this? This issue is all over the worldspace not just in this screenshot. Towns are perfect though. Also, how do I correct it?

20240618044832_1.jpg

Edited by Blinkybubs

When did it start?  And what did you install or change most recently in your game setup then?

• Like 1

A myriad of jk's skyrim mods

Obsidian weathers, with comp patch for true storms

saturation increase by simitar

sacrosanct

opulent thieves guild

the choice is yours

crime overhaul

bounty decay 

thieves guild requirements and become a bard

and whiterun forest borealis

It's probably a mod conflict. Put your load order into SSEEdit and apply the Filter to Show Conflicts. From there search for the Cell IDs where you're having issues and look at which mods are conflicting.

I don't know your full mod list, but you should also look at the different patch collections for JK's mods. Whiterun Exteriors Patch CollectionJK's Interiors Patch Collection, and JK's Guild HQ Interiors Patch Collection for starters.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It seems as if it has to do with jk's mods. Either my pc can't handle them or they have an unintentional malign effect on the meshes in the surrounding area. I ditched a bunch of them and am going through the others (in game) to eliminate the issues.

Edited by Blinkybubs

Well removing jk's mods took care of the clipping near the cities but now it is all over in the wild...When I tried to acquire my load order it turned out to be 20 gigs, so I don't think I did it right. I wanted to post it here but...I can't figure it out. More specifically I am not seeing the roaming\vortex  folders.

Edited by Blinkybubs