Cannot log into Vortex - 24th June 2024

aurreth
Go to solution Solved by Happybara,

Vortex logged me out on startup.  Receive message "log in or register on the nexus mod website", but the page that opens just says "oops, something went wrong".  Log in with token gives the same web page error.

The Vortex error:

Error: Invalid content-type text/html; charset=utf-8
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (G:\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\@nexusmods\nexus-api\lib\Nexus.js:180:27)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:529:35)
    at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1368:12)
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21)

Edit:  Working now, 14:00 UTC, thank you.

Edited by aurreth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Vortex logged me out on startup.  Receive message "log in or register on the nexus mod website", but the page that opens just says "oops, something went wrong".  Log in with token gives the same web page error.

It's same for me. 

Thank God I am not alone in this. I thought something was wrong on my end. I tried everything I could think of. I reinstalled Vortex, I tried on chrome, I tried on private tab on Edge, I tried signing out and signing back in. I tried uninstalling Vortex and reinstalling. I tried turning off Ublock, I was at my wits end.

Here I thought I broke everything on my end because I purged the download folder as it was filling up my drive.

• Like 3