Items ( weapons ) missing in creation kit

SteelSeltos

is anyone else seeing this?
This is concerning making weapon skins, optional at the workbenches, not replacements.
I open CK, load the Starfield Master, and I have even added the other SFBGS masters, selected them as active file. Open an AVMS window, select weapon mod from the middle icon.
when I try to select the AA99 or the InflictorRifle and create a plugin, there are NO default type files in the left side of the AVMS window. I mainly use 'simplegroup' as the category for the type. I have tried the other two options, but the only thing that shows in there is the plugin I just started. Nothing from the stock game.
If I use a different weapon such as the Orion or Maelstrom ( created skins for both successfully ) Type Files show up from the default game files and I can begin to work on linking the subtypes to my plugin.

Kinda at a loss why certain items wont show up like others. I havent gone down the entire weapon list yet to see what else wont show......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aurreth said:

Not sure how the CK searches, by Editor ID or Name.  For example the Editor ID is M1919, while its name is Old Earth Pistol.

In the AVMS creation window you select which weapon as the template but the subtypes are still empty for several weapons.  Somewhere is the default skins and the subtype mapping to them.  Where they are is the big question.