Any UI mods current or in development to replace StarUI?

With StarUI being woefully out of date and the author not having been active for about 6 months now, I am wondering if anyone can suggest an alternative that is working currently or is in development? Covering inventory, ship building, workshop menus, outpost building.

If you are referring to StarUI Inventory, it works fine and was not and is not affected by any game updates.  It hasn't been updated because it doesn't need to be.

However, do not install with a mod manager (they are not supported, as of yet), and do not install where the author states; the individual files need to be placed in Documents/My Games/Starfield/Data/Interface folder with a StarfieldCustom.ini containing the following being placed at Documents\My Games\Starfield :

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

On 7/13/2024 at 10:14 PM, smr1957 said:

If you are referring to StarUI Inventory, it works fine and was not and is not affected by any game updates.  It hasn't been updated because it doesn't need to be.

However, do not install with a mod manager (they are not supported, as of yet), and do not install where the author states; the individual files need to be placed in Documents/My Games/Starfield/Data/Interface folder with a StarfieldCustom.ini containing the following being placed at Documents\My Games\Starfield :

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

I refuse to do it manually ever again after having sufferred through Oblivion, Fallout 3, and New vegas. We were crying out for mod managers with version control, installation safety, checks. and now we have unbelievably some masochists who want go back...my actual feeling about you having sufferred through that are probably best kept to myself..Anyhow, if it ain't going to be usable without a mod manager then really it DOES require an update. I also after the last few updates kept having vendor related issues with StarUI inventory where I could not exit. We all know the issues with STarUI Builder and empt habs. Yes there have been external fixes but I am also still having huge performance issues with it when those performance issues are not present without StarUI.

No. I am looking for UI mods besides StarUI that have been recently updated.

There aren't any that I am aware of..... I use most of the StarUI mods, and the fixes required for some of them, and don't have any performance issues with them...... The ship builder can take some time populating some of the menus, but, that's about it.