Borghak the Steel Heart is missing from the game.

Hi,

what the title says.

She is completely absent, I can't load her in the console, it says that the refID doesn't exist. The BaseID is there and I can place a clone at me but that's not the same. I did a file integrity check through Steam and everything there.

Does anyone have an idea how this could have happened?

So you say, if you type in console ''prid 5b688", it does not recognize the RefID?    And then "moveto player" does not work?

Some mod must be overloading the cell she starts in.    (Interior: MorKhazgurLaraksLonghouse)   

Load up SSEEDIT,  expand Skyrim.esm - Cell - Block 7 - Sub-Block 3 - 5B5DD (MorKhazgurLaraksLonghouse) - Temporary - 5B688 (BorgakhREF)  and see what overloads it.

Pretty sure in console command for a character or an item the ref or base id should be eight characters.

The Reference id for Borghat is 00058688 the Base is 00019959. As far as I know 000 at the start of an additem is Skyrim.esm.

For instance the ref id for Auryen Morales in my game is 13124CFE, 13 being the location of the file LOTD in my load order. My additem for Thornblade is xx6102E7, xx being the location of More Interesting Loot in my load order.

2 hours ago, wfandrews said:

The Reference id for Borghat is 00058688 the Base is 00019959. As far as I know 000 at the start of an additem is Skyrim.esm.

You are correct.  00 is the base game, 01 is update.esm, 02 and several beyond are the DLCs and some of the free CC plugins (if active).  And FE is all your esl-flagged plugins (with the next three digits showing which one), while FF is your current save file.

But 0s at the beginning can be safely left off a RefID or BaseID -- e.g. 00058688 gets treated the same as 58688, and 01001234 gets treated the same as 1001234.

EDIT: Borgakh is 5b688, as @scorrp10 says below.

Edited by AaronOfMpls
edit 1: elaborated a little. edit 2: corrected the mistake scorrp10 pointed out

Yes, the cell is overloaded by Legacy of the Dragonborn but without the slightest conflict. I don't know if this could pose a problem.

Borghaks record in the cell is overwritten by USSEP but this has been in my load order for ages, that can't be the culprit.

21 hours ago, scorrp10 said:

Err,  Borgakh RefID is  5B688, not 58688.   And yes, when submitting and id in console, leading zeros can be skipped.

It is my bad for not knowing that the 0's could be be skipped in the console for ref. and base ID's. I will blame my mistaking the B for an 8 on failing eyesight of an old geezer.

Thank you for correcting me.

• Like 1