Starfield list mods i would like to see.

cheesystick

Please note i do not expect someone to do all these mods or any.

1. For someone to mod the novablast disrupter back to its original version that had the wifi charge looking bar underneath the number. Some idiot youtuber complained about it at one point and it got taken away.

2. Would like some one to bring in lost planet 2 cosmetic clothes as if feel some of  it would actually fit certain situation. (be even more amazing if someone brought in eden 3 with everything)

3. The black light retribution weapons system and weapons themselves would be better in starfield rather than the vanilla bullet weapons if anything it would give neon a more heavily armed corporate vibe.

4. I would like someone to make a hab or something that would allow a person to send robots out of the ship after bountys or for outpost or structure domination.

5. Certain headwear should have minor buffs. ex: i feel the operator helmet should have some hacking slots on it for a perk.

Edited by cheesystick

Thank you Aurreth, I didn't see it.

i removed it from the list so redundant, duplicate mods are not made.

Please feel free to say how you feel about the other ideas. I kind of just imagined how they would look in game but I'm no artist, modeler, or designer.