A Question About BGS's Dialog Camera Setting

I recently reinstalled Starfield and am glad to see that they added an option to turn the dialog camera off or on. However, this option doesn't seem to be working for me.
I checked the 'StarfieldPrefs.ini'  and the setting for the dialog camera is as stated below:

[Interface]
bGeneralSubtitles=0
bDialogueSubtitles=0
bDialogueEnable=0

The b Dialogue Enable is set to zero, it doesn't work. Either on or off, the dialog camera can't be disabled. Perhaps there is another ini file that needs to be edited?
As a side note, I am aware of the mod that disables the dialog camera here on the Nexus but I would like to not have to use that mod for no other reason than as to just keep this option "vanilla".

I don't know if this is the actual INI setting the Dialogue Camera toggle that came with the May update uses (I think this blocks the dialogue behavior instead but I'm not sure).

What do you mean by not working? You can't turn off the Dialogue Camera in Main Menu >> Settings >> Accessibility?

• Like 1

I use a mod that disables it. I hate the way beth implemented it, and don't give you any choice in the matter... So, it's gone. I stay in first person, just movement controls are disabled in conversations.

This one. Requires SFSE though. (and address library.)