In Game Mod List Menu

Jaguar19738

At around 11pm BST I wanted to look at the Mod List in the in-game menu and got "Operation Could not be completed", so I saved and exited then after the Cloud save updated I went back in and got the same issue, I am currently trying the Verify Files Integrity. This did not work!!! *Sad Face*

Does anyone else have or is having this problem? I know the Majority use a MM, but when in the game you still have the Mod option for the Bethesda-hosted mods.

So, is anyone else getting this issue?

Attached is the Notification I am getting

FO4ScreenShot.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, it turned out a Mod I was running had been removed from the site, what was surprising was I could use the Mods while I was in-game, even though the mod was no longer available.

In the end, I ended up deleting All My Mods, this solved the issue.

thanks for the Support 🙂

Another Question:

Can a Mod Manager like this Vortex MM be used with Bethesda.net as  I use that site for most of my Mods?

But some GOOD mods are not on there and are only on Nexus, hence my question.

I am having the same issue on xbox.  It started 2 days ago for me.  I can no longer access the in-game mod menu at all, and get that same message.  I have tried all the so-called 'fixes' I found online with no success, aside from deleting all my mods again, which people are saying doesn't work anyway.  Bugthesda f***** up another game with their attempts to re-package and re-sell it, just like Skyrim AE, only worse this time.