What is your favorite thing to wear?

RedHeadAngel

At home I wear shorts and Tshirts but away from there? Cargo pants are a fave thanks to all of the extra pockets and, yes, Tshirts being often embellished ones! I am not very fashionable!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Maharg67 said:

At home I wear shorts and Tshirts but away from there? Cargo pants are a fave thanks to all of the extra pockets and, yes, Tshirts being often embellished ones! I am not very fashionable!

Don't forget...

axZ8U4pz_o.gif

• Haha 1

I suppose my Face is a good thing to wear, otherwise I think it would be a bit freaky to see my flesh, As a person from Celtiberian decent I am known to be clumsy, here's hoping I don't end up losing my face, try explaining that to a doctor. Doctor: "Why are you... Oh my god! where is your face?" Me: "Muffle muffle muffle(What I was trying to say is, I had a bad fight with a guillotine, it only got me by the face.) Then I plop it on. "I feel like wearing it today, would you like to sow it on for me?" 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Pagafyr said:

What makes me comfortable is someone around me who accepts nudity as part of real life and doesn't get excited if they see a naked person and think that because they are they must want to have sex.

When I mentioned that your pix switched to that different outfit after you and Drakefell01 seemed to be having fun in Ban for Fun; that I wrote suggesting it made me have to go take a cold shower... I was expecting you were trying to turn on Drakefell01. 

Why?  Because some people I have seen in an argument always was followed up by them groping and kissing each other.

What ever makes you comfortable?  I wanted you two to stop your fussing on Ban for Fun so the rest of us could get a word or two in that game.

Then I would have been saying you two were making me feel uncomfortable.  Which then I would then be saying to you two what everyone at my favorite watering hole hangout said to a male and a female fighting, and sometimes then start, groping each other.  GO GET A ROOM!

What are you talking about?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pagafyr said:

I am old.  I have had a life in my youth that saw life in ways I haven't seen in a long time.  I saw you two posting in the thread so no one else could even post on the thread.  That got my attention because I wanted to play too.  Then, when I came back later to find out if you two had gotten tired of assaulting each others avatar pix and background pix I saw you had change your Pix to the one you have now.

At the club where I was a regular on the Weekend I saw the same kind of action.   Only it was a man and a woman maybe both twenty ish.  Arguing!  Loudly.

I chance to have been a member of that club for a long time and we saw the same thing between couples several times.  Arguing first, raising their Ire until they were nearly raising their fists to get into a row.

That's when all of us on the sidelines, sitting on stools at the counter and sitting at tables began to want to play too.  Or see them fight!  Fist Fight!

All of us were eager and spoiling for fun too.  We just needed someone else to throw the first punch upsetting tables and knocking people off their seats before we could get to play too.

The tone of ours all in unison, said so much too.  Knowing we wouldn't even get to play; even with either of them.  So we all shouted half heartedly, Get a Room, all at the same time.  That ended their argument died.   Next time maybe it was more like a Tango.  Dress really nice looking like they were going to a dance party none of us got invited to.   Sometimes they were kissing and hugging right off the minute they got a little sip of their aphrodisiac before it started; in the beginning.  And, again, since we knew we were going to get to play too.  You know it.  We all in unison said loud and clear.

Get a ROOM!

Dude, @Drakefell01 and I were just messing around when we were poking fun at our profile pics on the other thread. We weren't going at each other. At least, I wasn't. I can't speak for him.

1 hour ago, Drakefell01 said:

I noticed nobody has posted here in a while, I like to wear sandals.  

I usually wear those in the summertime, when I don't want my feet to get sweaty. That, or full-face high heels.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pagafyr said:

It doesn't matter what you were doing.  At least at the time you were so fast to reply to each other it was like a heat.  A moment of dueling with the best reply.  You two were posting so fast I couldn't even get a post in sideways.

Just like the couples who got into conversations that was loud enough all of us in the club house couldn't help overhearing.  It's only natural to want be able to get into the fun.  All of us grumbled a bit but the fast responses from the couples left us all, having to listen.

GET a ROOM was the roar of the Lion who had, had enough of the noise and no invite to play.

Dude, this isn't a thread for starting drama. It's a thread for talking about what we like to wear. Either stay on topic or go somewhere else. I don't mean to be rude, but this is ridiculous.

• Thanks 1