Can not start up to the main menu of FNV without NVAC

Matrimelee

I am not sure when it happened, but I can't get into the main menu of my game without NVAC anymore. I tried debugging a crash (which I eventually was able to fix) that happened at a certain place with Cobb's Crash Logger, just to find out that the game crashes at a certain point of loading into the main menu with NVAC removed from the NVSE folder.

I admit that I am running a pretty big mod list, though every mod has been manually checked with FNVEdit (Error references removed or changed), and I was able to fix many "problems"/warnings that were listed in the "falloutnv_error.log". A file, that was always very reliable when it came to analysing problems loading into the game (especially freezes because of faulty references bloating up the file to GIGABYTES). 

Game starts with NVAC falloutnv_error.log https://pastebin.com/dPKP79id

Game crashes with No NVAC falloutnv_error.log https://pastebin.com/2ry9MDDG

One thing I noticed is that this line doesn't appear when loading up the game without NVAC:

NiDX9Renderer::Create> Using D3DFMT_X8R8G8B8 backbuffer format

Initializing Shader System...
    Initializing Sky...
    Initializing TES...
    Initializing TreeManager...
    Activating Tasklet Threads...
    Loading Files...

though that just could be fluff. 

So the obvious question would be: Why does my install fail to boot the main menu without NVAC? Are there any general "problems"/"errors" which the engine without NVAC definitely wants to see fixed before loading any further? Because I hardly think that "Faction" errors (the line where the non-NVAC game is crashing), telling me that one faction is a friend of another faction which is marked not being a friend to that faction is responsible for breaking the startup sequence. 

Funnily enough, Cobb's Crash Logger is not able to identify why my game is crashing without NVAC. 😛

Am 4GB patch LAA enabled, ENB, Heap Replacer + Mod limit increase with these injectors:

RGEVAG5.png

Help would be much appreciated! 

Edited by Matrimelee