Trying to mod some new perks for elite crew members

Hey all, I'm running into a wall trying to edit the perks of various companions / crew in Starfield. The problem: I open up an actor and then click on the SpellList tab to see the list of perks that companion has, but several of them have no skill perks listed, only "Companion_BasicPerk" at rank 1. Those NPCs with no skill perks listed in the CK have skill perks in the game, but I can't edit what I can't see. I was able successfully edit the perks of Sophia Grace, Jessamine Griffin, and Omari Hassan, but when I tried to edit the skill perks for Erick von Price, Mathis Castillo, and Emilia Earhart, their skill perks aren't listed. Am I missing something really obvious?

Thanks in advance!

These are listed as Elite Crew in the CK, same as the others I've edited. If there were going to be a NPC swap at the end of a quest, these should be the final version.

Is it possible that these particular characters have their skill perks patched in one of those other Starfield master files (the ones named SFBGS00x)? I assumed they wouldn't split stuff like that, but I'm still pretty new at this.

1 hour ago, Jarnin said:

These are listed as Elite Crew in the CK, same as the others I've edited. If there were going to be a NPC swap at the end of a quest, these should be the final version.

Is it possible that these particular characters have their skill perks patched in one of those other Starfield master files (the ones named SFBGS00x)? I assumed they wouldn't split stuff like that, but I'm still pretty new at this.

No, all the Shattered Space stuff is in that ESM.  Has to be because not everyone has the DLC.

Take a look at the quests, see if they are assigned skills at the end of where they appear.  They might do that to keep you from, for example, seeing Mathis' skills when he's following you around the Lock.