Vortex error " There is an issue refreshing your user information"

kainage114

I am getting errors that I cannot install dependencies or plug in.  I am getting a 409-error message saying that I am not authorized to use a link.  Vortex is now giving me an error message saying that my user information cannot be refreshed.  When I click on more info the error message is "The provided authorization grant is invalid, expired, revoked, does not match the redirection URI used in the authorization request, or was issued to another client."  

I have tried using the authorize link, to paste into vortex and the issue remains.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

image.thumb.png.2498977e0e74d528e69b8871ef10fbb1.png

image.thumb.png.44f20bfe21f905798a91aed8221ccd70.png

I'm having the exact same issue - I had uninstalled to use MO2 to manage my mods for new vegas, reinstalled in order to manage mods for Fallout 4 due to issues with the global instance with MO2. When reinstalling it will not allow me to even see my account in vortex to sign out, and signing in and out of the website through a browser has no affect. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting I can think of, my VPN is disabled, ran as administrator, I haven't changed web settings or any antivirus settings so I'm absolutely stumped.