What's the most ridiculous thing you've done in game

Netwit2008

took the adoring fan on a trip w/ me. he makes good cannon fodder and a good fighter if you outfit him accordingly and use rally er a similar spell. ran into a bandit and he went off running, bandit in pursuit not far behind. he ran for the water and all of a sudden disappeared. turns out the game had glitched and he had actually gone into the nearby ayleid ruin. i entered and watched him kill the bandit. twas quite entertaining.

other than that i will use frenzy, calm, rally, etc on creatures and humans for some interesting fun. :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting into a dungeon, getting 100% chameleon or 100% resist melee, finding a swinging ball trap, luring a bandit close with your weapon, and beaing them to death with the ball trap by smacking them with the grab key. It also works with a pile of logs trap or studded swinging wooden trap.

That is fun, but terribly long and tedious .-.

I wouldn't call it ridiculous, but once I've shooted almost 20 arrows against a enemy before realising that it was in fact a statue (a really good one) :wallbash: :wallbash:

I was like "I'm so stupid !!!!!!!That's just a statue !!!!"...

Going on a killing spree in the Imperial City in God Mode,accidently making the game glitch,and shooting every guard and making them melt Lol

There was Also another time when my game glitched,i was in the Elder Council Chambers in the main quest when all the sudden a essential bandit for some reason comes into the room and kills everyone WTF

Well, this wasn't really something I did, but I thought it was pretty gorram hilarious once the shock wore off, all the same. XD

*clears throat*

So there I was, heading back to the Imperial City after completing the "Order of the Virtuous Blood" quest. I wanted to check in with Roland and get my reward before it got too dark and I had to find an inn in which to sleep (I have Vim & Vigor Advanced installed, which makes eating/resting necessary). I opened the door to Seridur's house, walked in, suspecting nothing- when around the corner walked the Dunmer bpdyguard (whose name I've conveniently forgotten), stark freaking naked.

I about had a heart atrtack.

And then I lol'd. Oh, how I lol'd.

And promptly went looking for something with which to scour my brain.

I still have no idea what kind of weird bug would cause that to happen.

Trying to swim through lava!!! :P

If you get master of Acrobatics, you can jump across lava; it does much less damage, so you can make it to a little islet on the edge of the map. on the other side of this the map ends and it drops down to just blank ground without the lava. This goes on forever. Once I was traversing it for thirty minutes it's just an endless desert of nothing (meanwhile I was listening to Demons & Wizards with lead vocalist Hansi Kursch screaming, "Endless Wastelands!!!!!")

The other night I was using Midas Magic force push in the Arcane University. It's so much fun to watch them going flying into the walls and stuff. Then they start throwing spells at me but my char is a Breton with extreme absorption so they just give me more magick to push them down with XD. The best and weirdest part was when this guy, idk where he came from or his name but he was just a random peasant in the arcane tower main room and everyone starts mistaking him for the one causing trouble and tryin to kill him. The WTF part is he can disappear through an invisible portal in the middle of the room that makes a door sound. I couldn't find anything; maybe it's cuz I don't have UOP installed. After that the battlemage had to join in the mess and got himself murdered by the magisters! Hahaha good show. After that I turned the difficulty all the way up and killed midas. The guards didn't know I attacked him first so he was going on a rampage, murdering all the guards with death rays. Again I absorbed it so after hours of fighting I cut his head off. Wonder if I'll need his help later.

i used summon doppelganger, turned the difficulty all the way up, and decided to see how many ppl i could kill in the IC before i got killed. i got bored after i killed hlf the city and decided to play Medal of Honor 2 over wireless on the wii.

All my friends were playing a football-match somewhere, and since I don't play, I was at home with my beloved PC... :wub:

Then I didn't use mods, I was done with all quests, were guildmaster of all guilds, and had all houses!

So I actually spent 5 hours decorating my Skingrad House... :P

It wasn't funny then, but now as I think back...

;D ;D ;D

TGM and PSB are a fun way to first try out the toys of Midas Magic. Between the rampaging Balrog, the nuclear blasts, and the thought 'Hmm, what's this one do?,' I definitely gave the bards something other than Merunes Dagon to sing about. Probably wiped out half the Legion and leveled most of the Imperial City in a single night.

Also summoned Stoker Wolf (companion mod) into the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. A short moment of silence, then slaughter.