Dual Wielding

jullkull

it's always tea.

a perfect blend of assam and kenyan topleaf.

mmm....tea.

:)

Good, you have taste. Tea is Archer's preferred drink, after all.

Dualies and Noob Sticks are great fun in their respective games. Always fun to whip out the dualies in CS, kill a few people, and then laugh at their misfortune for being killed by someone using dualies. :D

In Fallout 3.. meh. Wouldn't work anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Or me bathing in € and having cola in the cup. :P

Anyhoo... dual wielding blades are doable. And has been done.

its been done already?? do you have a link?!?!? :ohmy:

Do a search of JS Black's Ghosts.

I'm too lazy to link it for you.

Though as of yet, I don't know whether it functions as a weapon or it's merely a left hand armour.

oh ok, thanks

• 3 months later...

i know most people are annoyed about this.. but what about this idea?:

we cannot create new attack animations without overwriting the old ones...

but we can create custom creatures with their own animations and nodes.

shouldn't it be possible to create a custom creature without collision that only consists of a free floating first person arm with mirrored animations that is bound to the players coordinates and angle?

assign a script to to the weapon you wanna dual wield (or a key) that automatically teleports this arm to the player when in first person mode, and disables the key used for shooting with every other click to make the custom creature fire instead of you?

this would only work in first person of course....

but maybe it could even be done dynamically so that any 1h weapon can be dual wielded in 1st person.

i think this might work but it sounds like alot of painful hard work to get it right.. if its even possible at all.

just felt like throwing my 2 cents in.. its probably a crazy idea...

• 6 months later...

Do a search of JS Black's Ghosts.

I'm too lazy to link it for you.

Though as of yet, I don't know whether it functions as a weapon or it's merely a left hand armour.

yeah thats no f***ing help at all. that mod looks dead and i really dont give two flying farts about any story line or H2H combat. all i want is the dual katana's!!

Never really understood the whole "Firing Nodes" problem, I mean unless I'm mistaken isn't there a gun in game already that has multiple firing nodes? the Gatling Laser? it fires 3 shots from 3 separate spots, or do they simply have the firing node further in the gun to make it only appear as if the shots are coming from 3 separate places?