Life changing decision

Elrol

What Should Elrol Do?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Elrol Do?

• Stay Home For 2 Years For College
    • Go Ahead And Leave For College

I'd have to go with waiting and working as well, saving up all that cash is a smart thing to do. Of course, it's up to you in the end. ;) But having that extra cash would help out a lot in the long run, and there's no need to rush into things...

I should also point out that if i wait to go off to college I won't have the opportunity to room with anyone I know, as they will already have found roomates. Yet another problem to consider.

-The Raven-tired...

dont worry about who your roommate will be hopefully you will become friends with this person but if not oh well.

Taking time to get to know yourself a bit is easier to do when your younger (explaining gaps in your resume is trickier later) and if you can take a break, do it. I never did, kept on listening to "this is your entire future in the balance, this will affect the rest of your LIFE, you have to make a descision NOW". And rush this thing that will affect the rest of my life!?

Years later I learned that nobody lives in the future, its easier to live with strangers than friends and to never date a guy that has never done his own washing. And that asking for advice is a way to put of making descisions you are not ready to make, so take the time.

My personal rule of thumb is if I have to think about it, I'm trying to sell myself on it, never a good thing. This may or may not apply to your problem.

Oh dear, I'm getting philosophical so I'll stop now.

Anyway what is the current life expectancy for an american?

See, you have lots of time! Oh but you're a musician, right, so maby a little less? :D But it will be more interesting...

Archived