AMERICA-The World's Unofficial Police

Elrol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesnt matter whos politics is in control of things, politics is a messy business.

Democracy is a farce, i liken it to a dictatership and we all live in one of the most powerful democratic dictatorships in the world.

freedom is just an illushion said to make us all feel better.

And now we dont even have freedom of speech, not in the real sence,

everything has to be politicaly correct, so in truth yet more freedom is lost.

Bring back the monarchy long live the Queen, at least we all would know were we stand, a monarch says and we do there is no lying, and if the queen said were going to war we would have no choice.

{Pretty much like we have it now but at least we wouldnt be paying 2 sets of people to do the same job}

And what i mean by that is we pay the monarchy and politicians.

We could get rid of the foolish sleeping back benchers who will agree to anything and the silly political ranglings and just pay one faction to do the top job.

At least i wouldnt have to vote every five years, putting a cross on a piece of paper with a pencil of cource mr blair was going to get back in. :laugh2:

Sorry if i go on but i really hate politicians, i dont know if you noticed.

Tony might be a nice guy in real life but politics is a very dirty business, i bet he baths all night to get clean after a hard day selling us down the river.

America though will always need england when it comes to warfare american tactics stink you cant throw 100,000 men into a campain and hope to win it takes time and planning and thats why America will always need England, when it comes to war and tactics its bread into us brits

Hrm Hrm, revolutionary war, .. Hrm Hrm USA > England......... Owned

Archived