And another issue has just surfaced..Blue weapons no graphics loaded?

TonyTurbo78

Hi guys, Just when I get something sorted, something else gives me issues. Now its this one. I've just noticed blue textures for weapons, armour and arrows. It looks like it might be something to do with Skyforge equipment, what you think? and how can I sort this out? I've many many mods, any idea which ones it could be or have you heard or seen this before?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7343/12160161975_76ea8006cb_b.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3723/12160430583_870ce549d3_b.jpg

The purple/blue 'non-textures' usually means the textures aren't installed (whereas black ones means the game is overtaxed and is sacrificing the textures so that it can continue playing well enough). Reinstall whatever mods you have that affect weaponry and see if it helps.

hmm back to all my weapon mods then..what a bake this is

EDIT* Just redid all my weapon mods, issue still there. Could it be one of the HD packs? I have Skyrim HD Textures for Dungeons, Towns, Riften, Misc and Landscapes and I've also installed Skyrim Ultra HD Texture Pack and then overwritten anything that appears. Maybe the issue or not?

Edited by TonyTurbo78

hmm back to all my weapon mods then..what a bake this is

EDIT* Just redid all my weapon mods, issue still there. Could it be one of the HD packs? I have Skyrim HD Textures for Dungeons, Towns, Riften, Misc and Landscapes and I've also installed Skyrim Ultra HD Texture Pack and then overwritten anything that appears. Maybe the issue or not?

I have the same issue with the Skyforge Steel Bow. It's caused by aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons. I don't use that bow so I never bothered redownloading the mod, but if you have it installed, downloading a new copy may fix it.

Edited by LeAwesomeFace