Mothership Zeta Screenshot uploaded by sentinel 101

Madivans

Oh OH OH!!!! !! Gonna have loads of fun!!! I have created meself me own personal Army and so Im gonna spawn them where ever I go on the Mothership, once I cleared each area of the ship, Im gonna tell me twats to patrol that area using the Fabled Caring and Sharing Mod.... woooha...plus use the Aliens already available from the Alien Invader Vault Mod (the mod that placed a Vault next to Rivet City in the water) Plus Mjy's Area 51 mod...can anyone find that mod anymore? I cant: I uploaded it to my mediafire.com account if anyone wants it.

Kudos ofcourse go to Mjy for creating the Alien Outfit. YAY MOTHERSHIP!!! Woop!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, I have a real bad fear of glass floors.

This may be the hardest DLC yet.

I swear if at any point the glass floor breaks and you fall I quit F3 forever.

Oh OH OH!!!! !! Gonna have loads of fun!!! I have created meself me own personal Army and so Im gonna spawn them where ever I go on the Mothership, once I cleared each area of the ship, Im gonna tell me twats to patrol that area using the Fabled Caring and Sharing Mod.... woooha...plus use the Aliens already available from the Alien Invader Vault Mod (the mod that placed a Vault next to Rivet City in the water) Plus Mjy's Area 51 mod...can anyone find that mod anymore? I cant: I uploaded it to my mediafire.com account if anyone wants it.

Kudos ofcourse go to Mjy for creating the Alien Outfit. YAY MOTHERSHIP!!! Woop!

If you don't want to mess with the Alien faction in the GECK, you should hope they have a dialogue box for you to use Sharing and Caring on.

Alien Epoxxy sounds quite useful. I won't have to use up Alien weapons to keep my guns highly repaired.

I see, Well the Faction I am currently using is named Alienally, Id best rename it just in case.

Thats good advice too, damn shame Im not that knowlegdeable just yet....but with time comes wisdom as they say.

I think teaser stuff is more likely to come with FO3 GOTY edition.