ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Any New Lands Mods that are actually Finished?

Jinxxed0

I've gone through a bunch of mods trying to find various new lands to explore. A lot of them very interesting. Some dull with a lack of quest, and a lot that just seem like big areas with buildings randomly placed down.

But they are all still pretty impressive. The biggest problem is as you may all know, people seem to give up on them. Maybe I've over looked something. I cant find a single finished New Lands mod anywhere. I mean theres some great quests/questlines out there with voices and great story lines, but for some reason I just want to explore massive areas I've never seen before with quests and NPCs/creatures to interact with. I had an awesome time play SI for the first time. I'd like that feeling again.

I've been thinking about playing TES3, but for some reason can't bring myself to do it since I'm so used to the deatils in all therecent games I have. I will most likey get it as a last resort though, and depend of the story for entertainment, but I like making up my own stories. But anyway, any finished or almost finished New Land mods?

If you check THIS thread, you can see that my first mention of my mod was last October. The most recent work on the Pellucidar Project can be seen in my forums by clicking the banner in my signature. My mod is nine months old, babies were conceived and born in this time. My team consists of me, and that's it. People will jump at a project if it can be done in a few days or a week or two. When a project is going to take months or even years, they only complain about it. If a large mod does manage to be completed, it is because of one person. Take the Colored room project for example. That is a mod that I would bet my life that it will be finished. The Colored Rooms will not be finished because myself and a few hundred other modders have done work on it. The Colored Rooms will be finished because VagrantO will not quit, he will not give up. VagrantO has the intelligence, the knowledge of modding, the willingness to learn and the will power to see his dream come to life.

One person with a dream and strength of character, that's what finishes total conversions.