Dream

Hangadog5

I always have strange dream, every moment I'm feeling something is not right or being chased by something. I just DO things, I can't seemed even think on my dream.

PS: Do you know there's something called lucid dreaming (find it on google). It's an ability to control 100% your dreams. So maybe you are flying in your dream, then you just bored and want to swim, you can control to summon a swimming pool in front of your face. It's possibility just unlimited, because you can do anything you want on your dream. Yes, right, ANYTHING !

I did that last night... for a bit , but i did it :D (you just need to "wake up" while you're still sleeping ... Generally is triggered by a weird event in your dream)

Well... I dream about things that affect me ( in a positive or negative way) when I was awake.

I did that last night... for a bit , but i did it biggrin.gif (you just need to "wake up" while you're still sleeping ... Generally is triggered by a weird event in your dream)

Well... I dream about things that affect me ( in a positive or negative way) when I was awake.

Ohh... I wish I could do that, but I rarely can't even think in my dream.

I think I did it once, I was running from palace full of zombies with nice clothes with a skateboard, then I ran to a car then I used the car to run from the zombie, I wish there's a better way to escape those zombies, then the car turned into a big airship, realizing I was dreaming, I took advantage of it and turned the airship to a plane. Then . . .

I paused the game, then my lucidity is lost, I'm thinking this is a game, then I don't remember anything after that.

Not much really. Just odd stuff like falling constantly in the dark, being in an empty dark room with no doors, and a very odd one that I can't really describe, it's not very visual, it's sort of like a collection of emotions and senses, it wouldn't make sense unless you had it.