Ready to start over with a new character

Xenobuzz

Hey all,

So I played through The Pitt, but didn't do nearly as much as I could have because I came to it at the end (although I did find 74 of the 100 Ingots, which I thought was pretty good!). My character was so powerful that even the fights in The Hole weren't much of a challenge. I kinda did the same thing for Broken Steel. I did Operation Anchorage almost immediately because I thought I wanted the Power Armor, but as a Sneaker, I soon realized that I didn't need it at all.

I avoided the main quests for most of my playing time because I wanted to really explore the wilderness as much as possible. Although I went North and East most of the time, and the South and West got ignored. This time, I plan to work my way outward in a slow circle so I don't miss any locations.

I didn't even find the Alien Crash Site until last night, and apparently the Alien Blaster is one of the most powerful weapons in the game! I'm going to take it to DC and play with it a bit.

Dave S.

I bought both operation anchorage and broken steel, but they both failed to function properly so i cant comment on them as I've never been able to experience the content. Complete waste of money IMO, might as well have flushed those $20 down the toilet. If I were you, I'd download FOOK, single best download around, then get sharing and caring companions, which comes in a close 2nd place.

The real power of fallout 3 is the superb mods made here, just look through the pile. So many to choose from, so many ways to enhance and radically modify your gameplay. You won't find better replay value in ANY game on the current market than FO3, IMO, it's the top dog.

Another top mod is GreenWorld, that one, along with FOOK, will modify your gameplay to the point where youre basically playing an entirely new game. GreenWorld adds heavy foliage which makes your world look like an overgrown wasteland that is being devoured by nature. It's stunning, and adds an incredible level of immersion.

Those 3 mods are an excellent starting point.

I just started over with FWE, because even on Very Hard the game is stupidly easy for me; there is no need to try to survive in the wasteland when the whole place is so chock full of supplies (makes me kind of wonder why the residents here are so far behind those of the Californian region).

I just started over with FWE, because even on Very Hard the game is stupidly easy for me; there is no need to try to survive in the wasteland when the whole place is so chock full of supplies (makes me kind of wonder why the residents here are so far behind those of the Californian region).

I went as more of a different stealth character concentrating on having a really good sniper rifle (I used the reservists), magnum (Blackhawk). I didn't use the chinese assault rifle or the Lincoln repeater just because it was too easy. I did use the special plasma rifle and that's another super weapon I won't use on this go round. Still needed to use a shotgun but I will put that away once I get the Gauss rifle. I'm not going to use power armor, although recon armor is pretty weak and the Chinese recon armor is so powerful. We'll see.

Lately, I've been thinkin about doing a second character... and being the most evil, sick, twisted loli ever. ;)

Or maybe just ask myself, "What Would Fibrizzo Do?" or "What Would Ruri Do?"

Nope, even despite her name (Kuroe) she is still a goody two shoes. She's made a few mistakes (she pissed off Roy Philips in dialog, and was forced to put him and his brethren down, and she also stole the bobblehead from Arefu, which pissed them off, and a rifle from the Family, pissing them off too... but hey, she was desperate for an AR at the time!) but overall, she's an angel.

Nor does she look anything like the assassin she takes her name from. She is quite sneaky however. ;) (then again, that's got a lot to do with me. My natural response to the situations in this game and many others is to be sneaky)

I hate to admit weakness in this matter, but I'm also having trouble thinking of a suitably evil anime loli. Kuroe is not a loli, though she does appear as one briefly in the series. The other obvious one Enma Ai (Jigoku Shoujo) may take people to hell, but I still have a hard time thinking of her as evil. Ruri-chan, mean as she can be, is also not evil. Washuu is most certainly not a loli -- even though she prefers to have the body of one, nor can I really consider her truly evil. Maybe I'll have to expand to older characters, but that'd be too easy. Or just choose Mineva Zabi, if only to annoy that other lolicon. ;)

(don't worry ZG, I already ruled out Mineva. Just kidding. :P)

While technically not a loli (but having a loli body for hundreds of years and counting), you should try Evangeline A.K. McDowell. Just try and tell me she's not evil.

Or you could go with Hansel..er...Gretel...or was it Hansel?

Oh no, I don't stalk. I just happen to pick up this discussion on my lolidar (thread went from 2nd playthrough to lolis, mission accomplished). You should try and Evangeline or Hansel/Gretel character, if you know them.

And I even share Char's birthday (for srs), which further proves I'm a better lolicon.

Why no delicious cat costume Ruri?