Request about the Oasis Tree-looking Clothing

frvwfr2

Sneak should be fairly simple to add in GECK. In fact, I think I might try it.

The stealth field on crouch may or may not be a bit more complex. It'd probably just be a matter of setting it up to use the same script the chinese stealth armor does.

The Maple's garb version of the Oasis outfit (helm and garb) does that. You don't have to be in sneak mode either, it's an always-on bonus.

Anyway, it was pretty much just as easy as I thought it'd be to add sneak and stealth field to the regular oasis clothes. I'm experimenting with making a non-replacer variant now. Pretty new to GECK. ;)

Did you want to add these effects to the existing stuff, or leave the existing items and add new ones?

No, it appears the tools for turning on a stealth field on crouch were already there before Anchorage.

Here's a replacer version. Adds 10 sneak and a stealth field on crouch. I even added it to the Maple's Garb version. If that's not enough, it's easy to edit in GECK. Just open the esp and edit the Object Effect called "Add10Stealth" for the regular stuff, or the MS10EnchClothingOasisGarb effect for Maple's.

First mod I made for someone else. :D

Well it's not the very first time I've messed with GECK, I've done some minor tweaks to mods I've downloaded. It's just the first one I've "made public" so to speak.

I have zero artistic talent, and I'm not as handy with programming (for scripting) as I used to be (around senior year in high school, I found I just couldn't "think that way" anymore. :(), so I'll probably never make anything more complicated, like a new item or house or anything.