Download error from Washington D.C. Server

Iceman346

I tried downloading a file from fallout3nexus.com yesterday and just got a flashing error message (seems to be reloading every second or so, thats why it's flashing).

I did make a screenshot:

http://666kb.com/i/baky5x0u87znzmtmc.jpg

This doesn't seem to affect every file above 2 MB, there are some which I could download just fine but I had this error crop up with multiple files.

The Washington server is giving errors again.......same one as before, flashing the warning in the above image.

I can't download anything from that server... this always shows up (in Firefox) after I click the download link:

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

I am on Internet Explorer and also getting issues from the Washington Server.

Its a Normal "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" when it should be giving me a download box. Sometimes (rarely) it allows me to download items (only the files that don't ask me to select the washington server), but most of the files I attempt give me the "cannot connect".

Good luck on fixing this issue.

Hi Guys,

I'm a user that is physically located in Australia. Downloads are still being rather annoying, you click on the DC server link and all you get back are timeouts.

@ Mods

I would imagine that having people moan and carry on about this must be rather tiresome but would it be possible to get some sort of update around this issue please?

Thanks.