Xbox 360 Fallotu 3 Modification

Mr Random

I'm trying to look for a way to modify Fallout 3 completely. I don't want to mod a gamesave or the hex to do something. What I mean is to find a way to register the Xbox 360 Add-On files for Fallout 3 (located in Partition 3>Content>000000000000>425307D5>) so that they can be used with the Geck that makes PC mods. If someone can get on this I would be very appreciative.

Sorry to burst your Bubble, But even if you took the hours of time getting mods to work on the 360, It would be illegal.

Slayer

Most if not all modding is illegal. You are restating the obvious.

Then why not get a system that can be modded legally >PC<

Then why not get a system that can be modded legally >PC<

That costs a lot more money than modding on a system/console I already have. Besides,I have Fallout 3 on the my PC, just that my PC sucks.... lol

Also, by looking at the files through Notepad, I was able to determine that all of the Xbox 360 files are encrypted the same way. There are a bunch of Paragraphs of jumbled symbols (making it obvious a program created it) but then it gives the title of the file after the first paragraph of symbols. I noticed this for the Left 4 Dead Title Update as well, but I wont get into that.

Modding isn't illegal unless it circumvents copy protection. Violating a EULA isn't illegal, and in many places they have no legal authority whatsoever. All it does is give them grounds to deny services, which they probably wouldn't do for a single player game, both because it's nearly impossible to tell and because it's a waste of resources to bother.

If you attempt to modify a game which hasn't got any official tools then it's more than likely that the company will attempt to sue you for damages due to the fact that they technically haven't permitted you to modify the game.

@evilneko

Your right. Every bin file will look like masses of jumbled symbols. The part that caught my eye, however, was the Title of the file after the first Paragraph of symbols. Every file I have seen looks like that.

Probably a standard header.

If you attempt to modify a game which hasn't got any official tools then it's more than likely that the company will attempt to sue you for damages due to the fact that they technically haven't permitted you to modify the game.

Nonsense.