the sims 3 mods

dawnprawfet

Anybody know a goog modding site for the sims 3 besides modthesims.com ?

Was lurking over here for awhile, should give you a good start.

http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3ToolsForum/index.php

Kinda lost interest in even following the modding end of this game since I was only seeing things I disagreed with on EA's part... Decided that this game really doesn't have anything to offer, and what little it might, EA has single handedly trampled over, then urinated on. So to speak.

Anybody know a goog modding site for the sims 3 besides modthesims.com ?

Was lurking over here for awhile, should give you a good start.

http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3ToolsForum/index.php

Kinda lost interest in even following the modding end of this game since I was only seeing things I disagreed with on EA's part... Decided that this game really doesn't have anything to offer, and what little it might, EA has single handedly trampled over, then urinated on. So to speak.

yeah see i got realy bored about 3 hours playing it but then i turned againg off , its not all that great but hopefully the mods will help livin it up.

be careful on thesimsresource.com, the ads are virus infested...have an ad blocker handy or AV software, but that site does have the best collection of mods for the games.

I do like how the Sims 3 is easier to put the mods in...I had to teach my grandma how to do the original Sims one...and that was a pain. I like how more complex The Sims 3 is, but I don't like EA, and I don't like the idea of paying a dollar for something for the game...I'm really tired of that crap. 'Yeah, buy the game for $50, but you don't get the entire game...you gotta fork out another $20 to get all the rest of the maps or items.' But yeah, my grandma likes it a lot :) I hope there will be a lot of mods for it so people don't get caught into buying extra stuff.