Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTHEISM

JimboUK

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's meant to be a joke, then that's definitely what would be referred to as a "poe" or something that is hard to tell whether it's a joke or for real. I find myself browsing Fundies Say the Darndest Things just for entertainment now and again. Coming from a Christian background like I do, I can tell you that yes, many of them are that anal and do see evil in even the smallest most unimportant things. I remember my own mother treating Dungeons and Dragons and just the term "role-playing game" as though they were the most satanic things on this earth.

http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Heh Those people are dumb they dont even know the words fantasy and entertainment i guess they burn even books that has the word magic in it some people are just dumb =p ( i read more of that topic a few min ago and thosepeople are Crazy i tell ya o.O they say omeones father is Satan because he likes oblivion wtf o.o such people who say such ridicoulous ( dunno how to spell that word) must dissapear Tes 4 is a Gift from Bethesda ( bethesda = the holy Tribunal of the gods =p )

"Game don't kill people, guns do..." And even when you can buy a gun just right around the corner, people still fail to see why they have so much killing in america... There are a lot of videos on youtube that show little kids shooting huting rifles, or other weapons, with their parents or relatives. Killing for fun? Animals are living being just like us ugh... D:

Why in hell would you let kids play with guns?