fallout's under fire

GETbacon

over on the oblivon thread there is a site (soposidly satirical) thats claiming oblivon is satanic and evil and a tool of the prince of darkness

but nexus set brought this to light

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?p=365021

which says says fallout is afor mentioned

now when you read it you may laugh

but I wanted to turn my head 360 in anger

oblivon thread http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=138500

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol'd.

Hard.

One of the best quotes from this is, "There is a false, heretical religion called "The Church of Atom". They believes that an atom bomb is a god or something. This may lead players to believe in this bizarre cult."

They're also claiming that everything you kill in the game is innocent, Lmao

My favourite line is "The player can create their own homemade weapons like a "dart gun" and "bottlecap mine" which encourage domestic terrorist activities. How many kids might be inspired to make their own pipe bombs after playing this game?"

I loled so hard.

No, wait one of the reply tops that - "So you think a game were you can get hacked copies of were you can sodomize, dismember and eat the corpses of those people you just murdered is funny? What are you European or something?" :D

Freaking bible thumpers.

And people ask me why I walked out on all that poo. Go figure.

Whatever, I dont care. Let them condem this and smite that, I couldnt care less. By thier beliefs I should combust for have three pentagrams tattooed on my back. I guarentee you they would say the same about me, but truth be told I follow my own beliefs centered around Buddhism.

Everyone can beleive what they want to, I dont care. If they wanna call down thier holy thunder, then so be it. But Ill still be playing my games and having a damn good time doing it.

Besides, anyone really think a bunch of over zealous bible thumpers are going to stop more games like Fallout from coming out?

I think not :banana:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :biggrin:

(sorry But This is flipping damn hilarious!!) ONLY IN AMERICA can ya find such entertainment... and this "Rev" calls Catholics aint really Christians....well if ya believe in Jebus (that what Homer Simpson calls him and what he says, goes...) then your a Christian in me books...hell even Muslims acnolege him as a Saint tho I need to double check that...

I wounder if this Rev Osborne is related to the Price of Darkness himself Ozzy cos that would be flipping histerical!! and the other people who posted e.g Marshall...Whoooiee... talk about hysterical! ok im poking fun now and I apoligise but DAMN they seem to dislike people who aint White, Batist or what ever they are and is American.. Im british and not exactly religious more like "I am my own God! Woot!" type of dude and these dudes dont know what the real world is like outside thier lil Southen US towns..

I think we should watch out for the Bible thumpers here on the Nexus, both on the FO3 and the Oblivion ones, tho they can say what ever they want cos free speech and all. But if they thump my door down with the Big Book (witch I have had loads of times already) I am gonna go red faced.ok ok.. need to read this again... More giggles instore! Thanks for showing us this! Gives us Obliv and FO3 fans to giggle about! Woot!

Yours, the hethenic, Fallout 3 fanatic. ZOMBIE! WEOOah! :thanks:

P.s If i said somthing ere that is offensive I am sorry. Cool? Zombie.

I still think this sites real it's just too big and it creeps me out :unsure: :(

but it's is a rely good thing he didn't see the early ones

Landover Baptist is a known satire site.

But that doesn't make it any less lol-worthy. :D

(And it's only a matter of time until Westboro Baptist picks up on it and says the same poo with a straight face)

ah its spreading like wild fire... sure has taken its time tho...Fallout 3 Plus the addons have been out for a while now. Wounder what they will say about Mothership Zeta...

XD Killing Aliens is afront to God? Woop funny stuff.

*oo scary Neko picabove me....EEEPPP! Always woundered what a Neko is...better Wiki it later.